The fun thing about this #recipe is that you can blend the ingredients for a longer or shorter period of time for desired consistency. Here is a three ingredient recipe that is rich in dietary fiber, protein, iron, potassium and loads more. It’s plant based, and also butter free and oil free.
1/2 cooked peas*
1 large sweet potato
Handful of baby spinach
1. Preheat oven at 425º🔥.
2. Thoroughly scrub your sweet potato
3. Wrap it in foil, or place covered in an oven safe dish
4. Pick throughout it with a knife
5. Bake for 40 minutes, or until you can easily pierce through it with a knife
6. Let cool, remove the skin with your hands (slides off easily)
7. Set aside
8. Wash your spinach well in cold water
9. Steam for 2 minutes
10. Set aside
11. If your peas are frozen, cook according to directions. If they are canned, drain and rinse well
12. Blend all ingredients together
I froze the remaining portions in my Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray. To defrost the frozen food, I leave them in the refrigerator overnight.