2 cups Brussels sprouts
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1. Bring vegetable stock to boil in a large pan
2. Add brussels sprouts
3. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium
4. Cook until they are tender all the way through
5. Let cool, drain (save the liquid)
6. Blend the Brussels sprouts, and use and saved liquid to thin the consistency
*You can also use breast milk, or water to thin the consistency more if needed
7. Store the remaining portions in your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid.
8. Defrost portions as needed.
Always consult your pediatrician before introducing solid food to your baby.
**This post is sponsored by Kiddo Feedo