You can’t go wrong with some cauliflower and apple! I added a little mashed raspberries to the finished product, and it was a hit!
1/2 head cauliflower
2 granny smith apples
Almond milk/Mommy’s milk
1. Wash and chop your cauliflower
2. Steam cauliflower until you can pierce though it with a fork
3. Repeat this step with your apples
4. Place them all in the blender, and add a little milk of choice to thin the consistency if desired
6. Pour the remaining portions into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, secure lid and freeze until solid
7. Defrost portions as needed
This recipe was sponsored by Kiddo Feedo. Check out their website for their silicone trays like the one shown here, and their silicone catcher bibs as well.