1 teaspoon tahini
Dash black pepper for taste (optional)
Dash of salt for taste (optional)
Water or Mommy’s milk to thin consistency
1. Wash and cut your potato into small chunks
2. Drizzle a little oil of choice, and bake at 450 for 30 minutes, or until you can pierce it with a fork
3. Wash and slice eggplant and zucchini into small slices
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
5. Combine eggplant, zucchini, potato and tahini in the blender, adding a little water or Mommy’s milk to thin the consistency
6. Blend until smooth
7. Add a pinch of salt and/or black pepper to desired taste, and blend again (optional)
8. Serve with rice or quinoa
9. Pour the remaining portions into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, secure lid and freeze until solid
10. Defrost portions as needed
**To save time, you can cook all three ingredients at 350, and then remove the eggplant and zucchini once they are cooked. I would then increase the temperature for the potatoes to continue cooking until completed.
This recipe was sponsored by Kiddo Feedo. Check out their website for their silicone trays like the one shown here, and their silicone catcher bibs as well.