2 cups mixed berries (Blackberry, blueberry & raspberries)
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1. Place berries and water in blender
2. Blend on medium setting for about 5 seconds
3. Poor mixture into a pot along with the chia seeds, and cook on the medium setting, stirring occasionally
4. Let cook for 5 minutes, and then cover and let sit (with stove off) for another 5 minutes
5. Stir again before serving on bread, pancakes or even from the spoon!
6. Pour the remaining portions into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray, secure lid and freeze until solid.
7. Defrost portions overnight in the refrigerator as needed.
This recipe is sponsored by Kiddo Feedo