3 large carrots
1 large peeled sweet potato
Half of a small white onion
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and chop your peeled potato into 1 1/2″pieces
2. Place sweet potato pieces flat into a shallow banking tray
3. Drizzle with a little olive oil and stir them around so that it is distributed evenly
4. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes, or until you can pierce all the way through each piece
5. Set Aside
6. Wash and chop carrots
7. Chop onion into small pieces
8. Steam onion and carrots until carrot pieces are tender
9. Set the liquid aside. Don’t throw it away.
10. Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth, adding the leftover liquid from the steamed veggies to thin the consistency as needed.
11. Blend and serve
12. Store the remaining portions in your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid.
13. Defrost portions as needed.
Always consult your pediatrician before introducing solid food to your baby.
This post is sponsored by Kiddo Feedo.